Students accepted into the institute are called FMI Scholars. Scholars will enjoy many benefits, chief among them being:
- One-on-one faculty advising with the institute’s Academic Director
- Targeted career development support
- An annual scholarship up to $1,000
- Participation in institute road shows to financial institutions in New York, Chicago, etc.
- Qualification for stipends to help defray the cost of the road shows and interview travel costs
- Mentoring from the institute’s recent scholars and its broad alumni network
For more information review this summary and these admission requirements.