The Broad Finance Advantage
The Broad MS Finance is a rigorous, accelerated program designed for recent college graduates seeking expertize in areas like financial analysis, valuation, corporate governance and restructuring, asset management, investment research, sales and trading, insurance and risk management. Your interest in Broad MSF shows that you recognize excellence, not only in our program, but in yourself.
Here are some of the more important reasons why our students and alumni consider the Broad MS in Finance to be a very smart choice.
1. Broad’s reputation in Finance is internationally renowned. A lot of that reputation is attributed to Broad’s world-class Finance faculty – teachers who do more than just teach.
2. You’ll benefit from an intensive program that lets you earn a degree quickly. Our program is small, so students benefit from personal attention and individual interaction with faculty.
3. The program offers a lot of flexibility and cutting-edge instruction. You can tailor the curriculum to your interests and needs, as well as to latest demands of the market. The Program Director is focused on enabling each of you to get the most out of the program.
4. You’ll be exceptionally well prepared. Today, financial skills are valued more than ever. With your MS Finance degree, you’ll be positioned to meet such market demand with advanced financial skills enabling you to add immediate value to any firm you join.
5. You’ll learn how to be a well-rounded leader. You’ll learn not only the fundamentals of Finance, but also how to apply critical thinking, problem solving and financial strategies to realistic business situations.
6. Broad is competitive but it’s even more collegial. People work collaboratively and help each other succeed. Being part of a community like that can make all the difference in your educational experience.
7. The Broad Finance program has been officially named a CFA Program Partner. As such, the MSF curriculum covers more than 70% of the CFA Body of Knowledge and teaches student the tools they need to prepare for and be successful with the CFA exams. The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification is a professional designation awarded by CFA Institute. The professional investment community recognizes the value of the CFA certification in its hiring and promotion decisions.
8. You’ll form relationships here that not only will enhance your career opportunities but will become lifelong friendships.